Monday, July 21

My Father...

Putting my hand into my Fathers...as He leads me into a field of sunflowers. Looking up at Hhim...with big eyes He nods, releases my hand and lets me run into the field....spinning around arms spread wide...laughing deep laughs that start in my belly...
then...
He's chasing me...as i run through the field...giggling like a little kid. i can hear His deep laughter as He runs after me..pretending He can't catch me...He gets close...and i turn fast... finally He wraps His arms around my middle lifting me up high spinning me around in His arms. He throws me up in the air as i squeal and catches me.
He puts me down...taking my hand again as we come to the edge of the field...as we step out of the field the sun is shining bright...and then it starts to rain...a fresh rain. each drop filled with sunshine. leaning my head back so the drops can fall on my face
Smiling up at Him...He wraps His arms around me...not caring that i was socked with rain... and i can feel His love pulsing through every part of His body filling me...He picks me up in His arms...my arms around His neck my head leaning on His shoulder...and as He walks...the sound of His breathing is like a lullaby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Truly beautiful!

Behind Blue Eyes said...

Very beautiful Anna...